Give a woman a fish and you feed her for a day;Adapated Chinese
Teach a woman to fish and you feed her (and her family) for a lifetime
“I truly believe that liberty for a woman comes from the ability to make financial decisions for her life”Reema Bint Bandar Al Saud, Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the US
Why Financial Awareness
- It will empower you in ways you have not known before.
- Your overall decision making shall improve since money plays a central role in most things in life.
- You will become wiser when it comes to money matters.
- Increases Confidence
- It’s fun – (To acquire one more skill. Like painting, cooking, teaching, swimming, etc)
- If you have to do it all by yourself, are you equipped to handle it?
- It will keep you engaged in life, all along
How to learn money management
- You learn things where you spend time.
- Spending just 15 minutes a week for 1 year will help you get a good hang about money management.
- Discuss with your family/partner about it.
- Know how much money is in your name and where it is invested.
- Look at your portfolio, once a month.
- Discuss with your family financial advisor once in 3 months for half an hour.
- She/He will give your a lot of information/idea.
Start with a small portfolio. SIP is a good way to start with.
It is easier than you think. All the best.